Subject Areas on Research
- A mutant PTH/PTHrP type I receptor in enchondromatosis.
- Domains of the parathyroid hormone (PTH) receptor required for regulation by G protein-coupled receptor kinases (GRKs).
- Expression of parathyroid hormone-related peptide (PTH-rp) and its receptorin the porcine ovary: regulation by transforming growth factor-beta and possible paracrine effects of granulosa cell PTH-rp secretion on theca cells.
- The association of NHERF adaptor proteins with g protein-coupled receptors and receptor tyrosine kinases.
- Unmasking the osteoinductive effects of a G-protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) kinase (GRK) inhibitor by treatment with PTH(1-34).