Subject Areas on Research
- A systematic review of treatments for refractory depression in older people.
- Bisphosphate nucleotidase 2 (BPNT2), a molecular target of lithium, regulates chondroitin sulfation patterns in the cerebral cortex and hippocampus.
- Comments on "Addition of lamotrigine to valproic acid: a successful outcome in a case of rapid-cycling bipolar affective disorder".
- Deficiency of Shank2 causes mania-like behavior that responds to mood stabilizers.
- Effects of continuation electroconvulsive therapy on quality of life in elderly depressed patients: A randomized clinical trial.
- Identifying the Most Important Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Publications in 2020 Using a Novel Literature Assessment Instrument.
- Involvement of AMPA receptors in the antidepressant-like effects of lithium in the mouse tail suspension test and forced swim test.
- Lithium for the Maintenance Treatment of Bipolar I Disorder: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Discontinuation Study.
- Lithium may slow progression of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, but further study is needed.
- STAR*D: what have we learned?
- Suicide attempts in veterans with bipolar disorder during treatment with lithium, divalproex, and atypical antipsychotics.