Subject Areas on Research
- A systematic review of treatments for refractory depression in older people.
- Akt/GSK3 signaling in the action of psychotropic drugs.
- Comments on "Addition of lamotrigine to valproic acid: a successful outcome in a case of rapid-cycling bipolar affective disorder".
- Deficiency of Shank2 causes mania-like behavior that responds to mood stabilizers.
- Effects of continuation electroconvulsive therapy on quality of life in elderly depressed patients: A randomized clinical trial.
- Lithium may slow progression of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, but further study is needed.
- Looking at lithium: molecular moods and complex behaviour.
- Suicide attempts in veterans with bipolar disorder during treatment with lithium, divalproex, and atypical antipsychotics.