Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental expression of neurokinin A and functional neurokinin-2 receptors in lung.
- Neurokinin receptors mediating substance P-induced contraction in adult rabbit airways.
- Neurokinin subtype receptors mediating substance P contraction in immature rabbit airways.
- Receptor binding sites for substance P, but not substance K or neuromedin K, are expressed in high concentrations by arterioles, venules, and lymph nodules in surgical specimens obtained from patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn disease.
- Substance P and substance K receptor binding sites in the human gastrointestinal tract: localization by autoradiography.
- Synthesis and NK(1)/NK(2) binding activities of a series of diacyl-substituted 2-arylpiperazines.
- The dynamics of bone marrow stromal cells in the proliferation of multipotent hematopoietic progenitors by substance P: an understanding of the effects of a neurotransmitter on the differentiating hematopoietic stem cell.