Subject Areas on Research
- Alternative activation of extracellular signal-regulated protein kinases in curcumin and arsenite-induced HSP70 gene expression in human colorectal carcinoma cells.
- Arsenite transport by mammalian aquaglyceroporins AQP7 and AQP9.
- Cellular shear stiffness reflects progression of arsenic-induced transformation during G1.
- Chronic oxidative stress promotes GADD34-mediated phosphorylation of the TAR DNA-binding protein TDP-43, a modification linked to neurodegeneration.
- Deficiencies in mitochondrial dynamics sensitize Caenorhabditis elegans to arsenite and other mitochondrial toxicants by reducing mitochondrial adaptability.
- Discovery of the aquaporins and development of the field.
- Electron paramagnetic resonance and optical evidence for interaction between siroheme and Fe4S4 prosthetic groups in complexes of Escherichia coli sulfite reductase hemoprotein with added ligands.
- Electron paramagnetic resonance and potentiometric studies of arsenite interaction with the molybdenum centers of xanthine oxidase, xanthine dehydrogenase, and aldehyde oxidase: a specific stabilization of the molybdenum(V) oxidation state.
- From the Cover: Arsenite Uncouples Mitochondrial Respiration and Induces a Warburg-like Effect in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Hydrogen peroxide induces microvilli on human retinal pigment epithelial cells in culture.
- Reduced arsenic clearance and increased toxicity in aquaglyceroporin-9-null mice.
- The mechanisms of inactivation of sulfite oxidase by periodate and arsenite.
Keywords of People