Subject Areas on Research
- A technical problem in the calculation of laminar flow near irregular surfaces described by sampled geometric data.
- Arterial Doppler US: disturbing conservation of erroneous terms.
- Association between secondary flow in models of the aorto-celiac junction and subendothelial macrophages in the normal rabbit.
- Bivalirudin and clopidogrel with and without eptifibatide for elective stenting: effects on platelet function, thrombelastographic indexes, and their relation to periprocedural infarction results of the CLEAR PLATELETS-2 (Clopidogrel with Eptifibatide to Arrest the Reactivity of Platelets) study.
- Characterization of a sudden expansion flow chamber to study the response of endothelium to flow recirculation.
- Circulating angiogenic factors and abnormal uterine artery Doppler velocimetry in the second trimester.
- Computer-assisted design of an implantable, intrathoracic artificial lung.
- Concepts of oxygen transport at the microcirculatory level.
- Effect of fluid shear stress on the permeability of the arterial endothelium.
- HeartMate® II continuous-flow left ventricular assist system.
- Hemodynamics simulation and identification of susceptible sites of atherosclerotic lesion formation in a model abdominal aorta.
- In vivo optically encoded photoacoustic flowgraphy.
- In vivo photoacoustic imaging of transverse blood flow by using Doppler broadening of bandwidth.
- Noninvasive assessment of wall-shear rate and vascular elasticity using combined ARFI/SWEI/spectral Doppler imaging system.
- Pentoxifylline increases retinal capillary blood flow velocity in patients with diabetes.
- Pipeline Embolization Device for the Treatment of Intracranial Pseudoaneurysms.
- Pulsatile blood flow effects on temperature distribution and heat transfer in rigid vessels.
- Relation between near-wall residence times of monocytes and early lesion growth in the rabbit aorto-celiac junction.
- Relation between non-uniform hemodynamics and sites of altered permeability and lesion growth at the rabbit aorto-celiac junction.
- Rheology and the regulation of oxygen delivery.
- Rivers, blood and transportation networks.
- Statistical hemodynamics: a tool for evaluating the effect of fluid dynamic forces on vascular biology in vivo.
- Superior mesenteric artery flow velocity waveforms in small for gestational age fetuses.
Keywords of People
- Craciunescu, Oana, Professor of Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology