Subject Areas on Research
- CO2 laser myringoplasty: a minimally invasive technique for treating tympanic membrane atelectasis.
- Neurotologic complications associated with deployment of airbags.
- Otologic surgery following ear trauma.
- Provider and patient drivers of ototopical antibiotic prescription variability.
- Revision chronic ear surgery.
- Secondary Acquired Cholesteatoma: Presentation and Tympanoplasty Outcomes.
- Ventral cochlear nucleus responses to contralateral sound are mediated by commissural and olivocochlear pathways.
- What is the optimal age to repair tympanic membrane perforations in pediatric patients?