Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of acellular pertussis-diphtheria-tetanus toxoids and Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccines administered separately vs. combined in younger vs. older toddlers.
- Comparison of active and combined passive/active immunization of Navajo children against Haemophilus influenzae type b.
- Controversies in immunization.
- Cost of treatment and prevention of Haemophilus influenzae type b disease. An international perspective.
- Development and application of a multiplex assay for the simultaneous measurement of antibody responses elicited by common childhood vaccines.
- Effect of Haemophilus influenzae Type b and 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines on Childhood Pneumonia Hospitalizations and Deaths in Botswana.
- Facial cellulitis in childhood: a changing spectrum.
- Immunisation for the prevention of Haemophilus influenzae type b infections: a review.
- Immunogenicity of Haemophilus b conjugate vaccine (meningococcal protein conjugate) in children with prior invasive Haemophilus influenzae type b disease.
- Immunogenicity of Haemophilus influenzae type b protein conjugate vaccines in very low birth weight infants.
- Innate Immune Factors in Mothers' Breast Milk and Their Lack of Association With Rotavirus Vaccine Immunogenicity in Nicaraguan Infants.
- Patients undergoing treatment for pancreatic adenocarcinoma can mount an effective immune response to vaccinations.
- The delivery of immunizations and other preventive services in private practices.
Keywords of People
- Clements III, Dennis Alfred, Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, General Pediatrics and Adolescent Health