Subject Areas on Research
- A validated quantitative assay to detect occult micrometastases by reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction of guanylyl cyclase C in patients with colorectal cancer.
- Aquaglyceroporin AQP9: solute permeation and metabolic control of expression in liver.
- Aquaporins and ion conductance.
- Arsenite transport by mammalian aquaglyceroporins AQP7 and AQP9.
- CFTR regulation of epithelial sodium channel.
- Cloning and characterization of glioma BK, a novel BK channel isoform highly expressed in human glioma cells.
- Expression profiling using microarrays fabricated by an ink-jet oligonucleotide synthesizer.
- Forskolin stimulation of water and cation permeability in aquaporin 1 water channels.
- Gating currents from a delayed rectifier K+ channel with altered pore structure and function.
- In vivo expression of mRNA for the Ca++-binding protein SPARC (osteonectin) revealed by in situ hybridization.
- Quantitation of mucin mRNA in respiratory and intestinal epithelial cells.
- Radioactive in situ hybridization for detecting diverse gene expression patterns in tissue.
- Specific regional transcription of apolipoprotein E in human brain neurons.
- The NMDA receptor M3 segment is a conserved transduction element coupling ligand binding to channel opening.
Keywords of People