Subject Areas on Research
- Development of a novel series of styrylquinoline compounds as high-affinity leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists: synthetic and structure-activity studies leading to the discovery of (+-)-3-[[[3-[2-(7-chloro-2-quinolinyl)-(E)-ethenyl]phenyl][[3- (dimethylamino)-3-oxopropyl]thio]methyl]thio]propionic acid.
- Eosinophil-derived leukotriene C4 signals via type 2 cysteinyl leukotriene receptor to promote skin fibrosis in a mouse model of atopic dermatitis.
- Leukotriene C4 induces migration of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells without loss of immunostimulatory function.
- Stereospecific synthesis, assignment of absolute configuration, and biological activity of the enantiomers of 3-[[[3-[2-(7-chloroquinolin-2-yl)-(E)-ethenyl]phenyl] [[3-(dimethylamino)-3-oxopropyl]thio]methyl]thio]propionic acid, a potent and specific leukotriene D4 receptor antagonist.
- Why sinonasal disease spares the inferior turbinate: An immunohistochemical analysis.