Subject Areas on Research
- Adverse outcome pathway for aminoglycoside ototoxicity in drug-resistant tuberculosis treatment.
- Aminoglycoside-induced Hearing Loss Among Patients Being Treated for Drug-resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa: A Prediction Model.
- Comparative genomic analyses of multi-drug resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis from Nepal and other geographical locations.
- Concordance of Drug-resistance Profiles Between Persons With Drug-resistant Tuberculosis and Their Household Contacts: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis control in China: progress and challenges.
- Finding the right balance between efficacy and tolerability for TB treatment.
- Impact of multiple policy interventions on the screening and diagnosis of drug-resistant tuberculosis patients: a cascade analysis on six prefectures in China.
- Impacts of a comprehensive tuberculosis control model on the quality of clinical services and the financial burden of treatment for patients with drug-resistant tuberculosis in China: a mixed-methods evaluation.
- Molecular identification of streptomycin monoresistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis related to multidrug-resistant W strain.
- Multi-source financing for tuberculosis treatment in China: key issues and challenges.
- Mycobacteria: treatment approaches and mechanisms of resistance.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Beijing family: analysis of the epidemiological and clinical factors associated with an emerging lineage in the urban area of Milan.
- Old drugs, new purpose: retooling existing drugs for optimized treatment of resistant tuberculosis.
- Outcomes of multi-drug resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) among a cohort of South African patients with high HIV prevalence.
- Policy changes and the screening, diagnosis and treatment of drug-resistant tuberculosis patients from 2015 to 2018 in Zhejiang Province, China: a retrospective cohort study.
- Prevalence of Pre-Existing Hearing Loss Among Patients With Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa.
- Provision of guideline-based care for drug-resistant tuberculosis in South Africa: Level of concordance between prescribing practices and guidelines.
- Rapid molecular detection of tuberculosis and rifampin resistance.
- Reduced virulence of an extensively drug-resistant outbreak strain of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in a murine model.
- Reply to Seddon, Schaaf, and Hesseling.
- Risk of hearing loss among multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients according to cumulative aminoglycoside dose.
- Strategies for treating latent multiple-drug resistant tuberculosis: a decision analysis.
- Successful cure of extensively drug-resistant pulmonary tuberculosis in a young child.
- The Conflict in Ukraine: What Does It Mean for HIV and TB?
- The complexities of Xpert® MTB/RIF interpretation.
- The evolution of drug resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis: from a mono-rifampin-resistant cluster into increasingly multidrug-resistant variants in an HIV-seropositive population.
- The impact of human immunodeficiency virus infection on drug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Treating multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in community settings: a wise investment.
- Tuberculosis among health care workers in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: a retrospective cohort analysis.
- What lessons can be drawn from tuberculosis (TB) control in China in the 1990s? An analysis from a health system perspective.
- Who Knew? Injectable TB Drugs Are Not Equal, Despite Drug Susceptibility Testing.
Keywords of People
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering