Subject Areas on Research
- A neutralizing epitope of the superantigen SEA has agonist activity on T cells.
- A role for the orphan steroid receptor Nur77 in apoptosis accompanying antigen-induced negative selection.
- Accelerated induction of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis in PL/J mice by a non-V beta 8-specific superantigen.
- Analysis of the T-cell receptor beta-chain variable-region (V beta) repertoire in monozygotic twins discordant for human immunodeficiency virus: evidence for perturbations of specific V beta segments in CD4+ T cells of the virus-positive twins.
- Binding kinetics of superantigen with TCR and MHC class II.
- Cutting edge: trimolecular interaction of TCR with MHC class II and bacterial superantigen shows a similar affinity to MHC:peptide ligands.
- Enhanced HIV-1 neutralization by a CD4-VH3-IgG1 fusion protein.
- Expansion/deletion of mature T cells exposed to endogenous superantigens in vivo.
- Graft-versus-host disease: the viewpoint from the donor T cell.
- IL-2, IL-4, and IFN-gamma gene expression versus secretion in superantigen-activated T cells. Distinct requirement for costimulatory signals through adhesion molecules.
- Polychromatic plots: graphical display of multidimensional data.
- Reversion mutations in patients with leukocyte adhesion deficiency type-1 (LAD-1).
- Selection of TCR V alpha by MHC class II predicts superantigen reactivity.
- Superantigen enhanced protection against a weak tumor-specific melanoma antigen: implications for prophylactic vaccination against cancer.
- Superantigens: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- The IFN pregnancy recognition hormone IFN-tau blocks both development and superantigen reactivation of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis without associated toxicity.
Keywords of People