Subject Areas on Research
- Both heptad repeats of human respiratory syncytial virus fusion protein are potent inhibitors of viral fusion.
- Comparing influenza and RSV viral and disease dynamics in experimentally infected adults predicts clinical effectiveness of RSV antivirals.
- Epidemiology of respiratory syncytial virus in various regions within North Carolina during multiple seasons.
- Maternal Effects of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection during Pregnancy.
- Pericarditis mediated by respiratory syncytial virus in a hematopoietic stem cell transplant patient.
- Severe Acute Respiratory Infection (SARI) sentinel surveillance in the country of Georgia, 2015-2017.
- Surveillance for respiratory syncytial virus and parainfluenza virus among patients hospitalized with pneumonia in Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Symptomatic respiratory syncytial virus infection in previously healthy young adults living in a crowded military environment.