Subject Areas on Research
- Cellular FLIP Inhibits Myeloid Cell Activation by Suppressing Selective Innate Signaling.
- Combination induction therapy with monoclonal antibodies specific for CD80, CD86, and CD154 in nonhuman primate renal transplantation.
- Costimulator dependence of lymphokine secretion by naive and activated CD4+ T lymphocytes from TCR transgenic mice.
- Endothelial antigen presentation: stimulation of previously activated but not naïve TCR-transgenic mouse T cells.
- Hepatic enrichment and activation of myeloid dendritic cells during chronic hepatitis C virus infection.
- Induction of peripheral T cell tolerance in vivo requires CTLA-4 engagement.
- Induction therapy with monoclonal antibodies specific for CD80 and CD86 delays the onset of acute renal allograft rejection in non-human primates.
- Tgf-beta inhibits activation and uveitogenicity of primary but not of fully polarized retinal antigen-specific memory-effector T cells.
- The use of self-adjuvanting nanofiber vaccines to elicit high-affinity B cell responses to peptide antigens without inflammation.
Keywords of People