Subject Areas on Research
- A mammalian herpesvirus uses noncanonical expression and processing mechanisms to generate viral MicroRNAs.
- Analysis of rhesus rhadinovirus microRNAs expressed in virus-induced tumors from infected rhesus macaques.
- Autophagy Genes Enhance Murine Gammaherpesvirus 68 Reactivation from Latency by Preventing Virus-Induced Systemic Inflammation.
- Cloning and analysis of microRNAs encoded by the primate gamma-herpesvirus rhesus monkey rhadinovirus.
- Heterologous immunity triggered by a single, latent virus in Mus musculus: combined costimulation- and adhesion- blockade decrease rejection.