Subject Areas on Research
- A third distinct tumor necrosis factor receptor of orthopoxviruses.
- Cowpox virus and other members of the orthopoxvirus genus interfere with the regulation of NF-kappaB activation.
- Identification of the orthopoxvirus p4c gene, which encodes a structural protein that directs intracellular mature virus particles into A-type inclusions.
- Recombinant modified vaccinia virus Ankara provides durable protection against disease caused by an immunodeficiency virus as well as long-term immunity to an orthopoxvirus in a non-human primate.
- Understanding orthopoxvirus interference with host immune responses to inform novel vaccine design.