Subject Areas on Research
- Binding and metabolism of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 in cultured bovine parathyroid cells.
- Characterization of transcriptional activation and DNA-binding functions in the hinge region of the vitamin D receptor.
- Complex role of the vitamin D receptor and its ligand in adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 cells.
- Genetic variants of the vitamin D receptor gene alter risk of cutaneous melanoma.
- Haplotype and genotypes of the VDR gene and cutaneous melanoma risk in non-Hispanic whites in Texas: a case-control study.
- Histone acetylation in keratinocytes enables control of the expression of cathelicidin and CD14 by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3.
- Injury enhances TLR2 function and antimicrobial peptide expression through a vitamin D-dependent mechanism.
- Maternal vitamin D receptor genetic variation contributes to infant birthweight among black mothers.
- Paralogous vitamin D receptors in teleosts: transition of nuclear receptor function.
- Polymorphisms of vitamin D receptor gene protect against the risk of head and neck cancer.
- Vitamin D analogs differentially control antimicrobial peptide/"alarmin" expression in psoriasis.
- Vitamin D receptor (VDR) polymorphisms and risk of ovarian cancer in Caucasian and African American women.
- Vitamin D receptor alleles do not correlate with bone mineral density in premenopausal Caucasian women from the southeastern United States.
- Vitamin D receptor gene as a candidate gene for Parkinson disease.
- Vitamin D receptor polymorphisms and prostate cancer.
Keywords of People