Subject Areas on Research
- Agrin is required for posterior development and motor axon outgrowth and branching in embryonic zebrafish.
- Compartmentalized NRG signaling and PDZ domain-containing proteins in synapse structure and function.
- Development of the neuromuscular junction: genetic analysis in mice.
- Postsynaptic requirement for Abl kinases in assembly of the neuromuscular junction.
- Soluble miniagrin enhances contractile function of engineered skeletal muscle.
- Specific agrin isoforms induce cAMP response element binding protein phosphorylation in hippocampal neurons.
- The extracellular matrix protein agrin promotes heart regeneration in mice.
- The zebrafish ennui behavioral mutation disrupts acetylcholine receptor localization and motor axon stability.