Subject Areas on Research
- DAS181 Treatment of Severe Lower Respiratory Tract Parainfluenza Virus Infection in Immunocompromised Patients: A Phase 2 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study.
- Detection of Multiple Respiratory Viruses Associated With Mortality and Severity of Illness in Children.
- Etiology of pediatric fever in western Kenya: a case-control study of falciparum malaria, respiratory viruses, and streptococcal pharyngitis.
- Global patterns in monthly activity of influenza virus, respiratory syncytial virus, parainfluenza virus, and metapneumovirus: a systematic analysis.
- Paramyxovirus Outbreak in a Long-Term Care Facility: The Challenges of Implementing Infection Control Practices in a Congregate Setting.
- Pathology of parainfluenza virus infection in patients with congenital immunodeficiency syndromes.
- Respiratory viral infections in lung transplant recipients: radiologic findings with clinical correlation.
- Targeted Proteomics of Human Metapneumovirus in Clinical Samples and Viral Cultures.