Subject Areas on Research
- Being bad isn't always good: affective context moderates the attention bias toward negative information.
- Early social attention impairments in autism: social orienting, joint attention, and attention to distress.
- I can see it both ways: first- and third-person visual perspectives at retrieval.
- Intergroup helping as status relations: Effects of status stability, identification, and type of help on receptivity to high-status group's help.
- Motivational and emotional aspects of the self.
- On the meaning of meaning when being mean: commentary on Berkowitz's "on the consideration of automatic as well as controlled psychological processes in aggression".
- Schematic integration of traumatic events.
- Social functioning and facial expression recognition in survivors of pediatric brain tumors.
Keywords of People