Subject Areas on Research
- A polar substituent-containing acylation agent for the radioiodination of internalizing monoclonal antibodies: N-succinimidyl 4-guanidinomethyl-3-[131I]iodobenzoate ([131I]SGMIB).
- Characterization of multiple CD34+ cell populations in cord blood.
- Circulating tumor cells in HER-2 positive metastatic breast cancer patients treated with trastuzumab and chemotherapy.
- Development of a Novel c-MET-Based CTC Detection Platform.
- Development of a novel method for measuring in vivo breast epithelial cell proliferation in humans.
- Frequent detection of tumor cells in hematopoietic grafts in neuroblastoma and Ewing's sarcoma.
- Immunomagnetic selection of purified monocyte and lymphocyte populations from peripheral blood mononuclear cells following cryopreservation.
- Lectin as a marker for staining and purification of embryonic pancreatic epithelium.
- Magnetic separation to concentrate the estrogen receptor from adipose tissue for western analysis.
- Magnetically Responsive Negative Acoustic Contrast Microparticles for Bioanalytical Applications.
- Performance of amplified DNA in an Illumina GoldenGate BeadArray assay.
- Purged versus non-purged peripheral blood stem-cell transplantation for high-risk neuroblastoma (COG A3973): a randomised phase 3 trial.
- Stem cell isolation.
- The CD14 receptor does not mediate entry of Mycobacterium tuberculosis into human mononuclear phagocytes.
- Topical lineage-negative progenitor-cell therapy for diabetic wounds.
Keywords of People