Subject Areas on Research
- Diffuse cystic lung disease at high-resolution CT.
- Index of suspicion.
- International guidelines for the selection of lung transplant candidates: 2006 update--a consensus report from the Pulmonary Scientific Council of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- Lung transplantation for lymphangioleiomyomatosis: role of imaging in the assessment of complications related to the underlying disease.
- Lymphangioleiomyomatosis presenting as bladder outlet obstruction.
- Uterine leiomyoma in the Eker rat: a unique model for important diseases of women.
- Utility of fine-needle aspiration in the diagnosis of recurrent pulmonary lymphangioleiomyomatosis: a case report.
Keywords of People