Subject Areas on Research
- Cytologic study of renal angiomyolipoma by fine-needle aspiration biopsy: report of four cases.
- Diagnosis of renal angiomyolipoma with hounsfield unit thresholds: effect of size of region of interest and nephrographic phase imaging.
- Genitourinary case of the day. Angiomyolipoma of the kidney with fat thrombus in the inferior vena cava.
- Hepatic angiomyolipoma and hepatic stellate cells share a similar gene expression profile.
- Histogram analysis of small solid renal masses: differentiating minimal fat angiomyolipoma from renal cell carcinoma.
- Lung transplantation for lymphangioleiomyomatosis: role of imaging in the assessment of complications related to the underlying disease.
- Radiologic-pathologic correlation of uncommon mesenchymal liver tumors.
- The role of partial nephrectomy for the management of sporadic renal angiomyolipoma.