Subject Areas on Research
- Aggressive "benign" primary spine neoplasms: osteoblastoma, aneurysmal bone cyst, and giant cell tumor.
- Giant cell tumor of rib masquerading as thymoma: a diagnostic pitfall in needle core biopsy of the mediastinum.
- Giant-cell tumor of the appendicular skeleton.
- Pseudoanaplastic giant cell tumor of bone.
- The isoform-specific expression of the tri-iodothyronine receptor in osteoblasts and osteoclasts.
- The role of Denosumab in joint preservation for patients with giant cell tumour of bone.
- Tumors of the Epiphyses.