Subject Areas on Research
- Aggressive "benign" primary spine neoplasms: osteoblastoma, aneurysmal bone cyst, and giant cell tumor.
- Aggressive (epithelioid) osteoblastoma arising in soft tissue.
- Direct Repair of Iatrogenic Internal Carotid Artery Injury During Endoscopic Endonasal Approach Surgery With Temporary Endovascular Balloon-Assisted Occlusion: Technical Case Report.
- Optimal pediatric dosing of anti-platelet agents for pipeline stent embolization -a case report and review of the literature.
- Osteoid osteoma and osteoblastoma.
- Salvage skull base reconstruction in the endoscopic era: Vastus lateralis free tissue transfer.
- Surgical Management of Osteoblastoma of the Spine: Case Series and Review of the Literature.