Subject Areas on Research
- Bayesian modeling of multiple lesion onset and growth from interval-censored data.
- Benign metastasizing leiomyoma: a rare cause of multiple pulmonary nodules.
- Epstein-Barr-associated leiomyomatosis and T-cell chimerism after haploidentical bone marrow transplantation for severe combined immunodeficiency disease.
- Intracardiac and intravenous leiomyomatosis.
- Mechanical Signaling and Extracellular Matrix in Uterine Fibroids.
- Progesterone receptor activity in leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata.
- Uterine Fibroids: Burden and Unmet Medical Need.
- Uterine artery embolization for treatment of leiomyomata: long-term outcomes from the FIBROID Registry.
Keywords of People