Subject Areas on Research
- A method to culture human alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines as rhabdospheres demonstrates an enrichment in stemness and Notch signaling.
- Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma that metastasized to the orbit.
- Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma-associated PAX3-FOXO1 promotes tumorigenesis via Hippo pathway suppression.
- Defining the cooperative genetic changes that temporally drive alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Expression of oncogenic HRAS in human Rh28 and RMS-YM rhabdomyosarcoma cells leads to oncogene-induced senescence.
- FGFR4 blockade exerts distinct antitumorigenic effects in human embryonal versus alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Loss of MST/Hippo Signaling in a Genetically Engineered Mouse Model of Fusion-Positive Rhabdomyosarcoma Accelerates Tumorigenesis.
- Secreted Frizzled-Related Protein 3 (SFRP3) Is Required for Tumorigenesis of PAX3-FOXO1-Positive Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma.
- TaqMan junction probes and the reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction: detection of alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma, synovial sarcoma, and desmoplastic small round cell tumor.
- The Transcriptional Coactivator TAZ Is a Potent Mediator of Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma Tumorigenesis.
Keywords of People