Subject Areas on Research
- A Novel Notch-YAP Circuit Drives Stemness and Tumorigenesis in Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Cerebral atrophy in an infant following treatment with ifosfamide.
- Diagnosis please. Case 2: Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma of the biliary tree.
- FGFR4 blockade exerts distinct antitumorigenic effects in human embryonal versus alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma.
- In vivo imaging of tumor-propagating cells, regional tumor heterogeneity, and dynamic cell movements in embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Inhibition of the Notch-Hey1 axis blocks embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma tumorigenesis.
- Metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma presenting as intracranial hemorrhage: imaging findings.
- Oncogenic NRAS, required for pathogenesis of embryonic rhabdomyosarcoma, relies upon the HMGA2-IGF2BP2 pathway.
- RAS and ROS in rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Recent Insights into Notch Signaling in Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Relation between Irofulven (MGI-114) systemic exposure and tumor response in human solid tumor xenografts.
- The NOTCH1/SNAIL1/MEF2C Pathway Regulates Growth and Self-Renewal in Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma.
Keywords of People