Subject Areas on Research
- Apolipoprotein E uptake and low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein expression by the NTera2/D1 cell line: a cell culture model of relevance for late-onset Alzheimer's disease.
- E-4-hydroxy-2-nonenal is cytotoxic and cross-links cytoskeletal proteins in P19 neuroglial cultures.
- Fasciitis ossificans with a radial neuropathy: a benign differential diagnosis for soft tissue sarcoma.
- Hel-N1/Hel-N2 proteins are bound to poly(A)+ mRNA in granular RNP structures and are implicated in neuronal differentiation.
- Percentage of embryonal carcinoma and of vascular invasion predicts pathological stage in clinical stage I nonseminomatous testicular cancer.
- Proper staging techniques in testicular cancer patients.