Subject Areas on Research
- Exome-wide Sequencing Shows Low Mutation Rates and Identifies Novel Mutated Genes in Seminomas.
- Immunohistochemical expression of P53 tumor suppressor gene protein in adult germ cell testis tumors: clinical correlation in stage I disease.
- Immunohistochemical expression of monoclonal antibody 43-9F in testicular germ cell tumours.
- Laparoscopic removal of gonads containing on occult seminoma in a woman with complete androgen resistance.
- Mediastinal seminoma in a patient with Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome.
- Mutations in LRRC50 predispose zebrafish and humans to seminomas.
- NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology: testicular cancer.
- Prognostic value of BHCG and local tumor invasion in stage I seminoma of the testis.
- Proper staging techniques in testicular cancer patients.
- Seminoma Metastatic to the Orbit.
- Simultaneously detected bilateral testicular cancer of different histopathological origin--a challenging situation for the urologist.
- Testicular Cancer, Version 2.2015.
- Testicular cancer in blacks. A multicenter experience.
- Testicular cancer. Clinical practice guidelines.
- Thymic hyperplasia in newly diagnosed testicular germ cell tumors.
- [Histopathologic and biological prognostic factors of clinical stage I non-seminomatous germ cell tumors. Implications for risk-adjusted therapy].
Keywords of People