Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental expression of extracellular glutathione peroxidase suggests antioxidant roles in deciduum, visceral yolk sac, and skin.
- ELAV tumor antigen, Hel-N1, increases translation of neurofilament M mRNA and induces formation of neurites in human teratocarcinoma cells.
- Embryonic germ cell lines and their derivation from mouse primordial germ cells.
- Engineered leucine zippers show that hemiphosphorylated CREB complexes are transcriptionally active.
- Flupirtine blocks apoptosis in batten patient lymphoblasts and in human postmitotic CLN3- and CLN2-deficient neurons.
- The transforming growth factor-beta type III receptor mediates distinct subcellular trafficking and downstream signaling of activin-like kinase (ALK)3 and ALK6 receptors.
Keywords of People