Subject Areas on Research
- Dual-energy CT for characterization of adrenal nodules: initial experience.
- Effectiveness of a three-dimensional dual gradient echo two-point Dixon technique for the characterization of adrenal lesions at 3 Tesla.
- Primary spinal intramedullary adrenal cortical adenoma associated with spinal dysraphism: case report.
- The adrenal mass: correlation of histopathology with imaging.
- Virilizing para-adrenocortical adenoma associated with idiopathic-acquired generalized anhidrosis in an adolescent girl.