Subject Areas on Research
- Disease-associated casein kinase I delta mutation may promote adenomatous polyps formation via a Wnt/beta-catenin independent mechanism.
- Increase in circulating levels of IGF-1 and IGF-1/IGFBP-3 molar ratio over a decade is associated with colorectal adenomatous polyps.
- Physician Non-adherence to Colonoscopy Interval Guidelines in the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System.
- Systemic markers of oxidative status and colorectal adenomatous polyps.
- The anatomical distribution of colorectal polyps at colonoscopy.