Subject Areas on Research
- A comprehensive genome-wide analysis of melanoma Breslow thickness identifies interaction between CDC42 and SCIN genetic variants.
- Adducin preferentially recruits spectrin to the fast growing ends of actin filaments in a complex requiring the MARCKS-related domain and a newly defined oligomerization domain.
- BCL2 inhibits cell adhesion, spreading, and motility by enhancing actin polymerization.
- BCL2 interaction with actin in vitro may inhibit cell motility by enhancing actin polymerization.
- CNS myelin wrapping is driven by actin disassembly.
- Cell motility as a prognostic factor in Stage I nonsmall cell lung carcinoma: the role of gelsolin expression.
- Cucurbitacin I inhibits cell motility by indirectly interfering with actin dynamics.
- Cytoskeletal actin gates a Cl- channel in neocortical astrocytes.
- Hypo-osmotic stress induces calcium-dependent actin reorganization in articular chondrocytes.
- Plasma gelsolin and circulating actin correlate with hemodialysis mortality.
- Prognostic significance of MCM2, Ki-67 and gelsolin in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Prognostic significance of gelsolin expression level and variability in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Unphosphorylated gelsolin is localized in regions of cell-substratum contact or attachment in Rous sarcoma virus-transformed rat cells.
Keywords of People