Subject Areas on Research
- Molecular Testing of Nodules with a Suspicious or Malignant Cytologic Diagnosis in the Setting of Non-Invasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary-Like Nuclear Features (NIFTP).
- PAX8/PPARγ rearrangement in thyroid nodules predicts follicular-pattern carcinomas, in particular the encapsulated follicular variant of papillary carcinoma.
- Prevalence of Contralateral Tumors in Patients with Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- Reevaluating the prognostic significance of age in differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Successful Prediction of a Left Nonrecurrent Laryngeal Nerve in a Patient With Right-Sided Aorta and Aberrant Left Subclavian Artery.
- Trefoil factor 3 immunohistochemical characterization of follicular thyroid lesions from tissue microarray.