Subject Areas on Research
- Acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas: new genetic and treatment insights into a rare malignancy.
- Filamentous inclusions in acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas.
- Metastatic acinic cell carcinoma in a neurofibroma mistaken for carcinosarcoma.
- Overexpression of SOX11 and TFE3 in Solid-Pseudopapillary Neoplasms of the Pancreas.
- Pancreatic acinar cell carcinoma: A review on molecular profiling of patient tumors.
- [PCNA expression and AgNORs image analysis as factors in judging the prognosis of lung cancer].