Subject Areas on Research
- A G-CSF-secreting adrenal carcinoma with rhabdoid-like differentiation causing leukocytosis.
- Current management of adrenal tumors.
- Factors associated with survival in pediatric adrenocortical carcinoma: An analysis of the National Cancer Data Base (NCDB).
- Impact of Micro- and Macroscopically Positive Surgical Margins on Survival after Resection of Adrenocortical Carcinoma.
- Laparoscopic Versus Open Adrenalectomy for Localized/Locally Advanced Primary Adrenocortical Carcinoma (ENSAT I-III) in Adults: Is Margin-Free Resection the Key Surgical Factor that Dictates Outcome? A Review of the Literature.
- Resection of adrenocortical carcinoma liver metastasis: is it justified?
- Treatment patterns and outcomes for patients with adrenocortical carcinoma associated with hospital case volume in the United States.