Subject Areas on Research
- Autoantibody levels in myositis patients correlate with clinical response during B cell depletion with rituximab.
- Biochemical fractionation and assembly of the membrane components that mediate nascent chain targeting and translocation.
- De novo translation initiation on membrane-bound ribosomes as a mechanism for localization of cytosolic protein mRNAs to the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Pathways for compartmentalizing protein synthesis in eukaryotic cells: the template-partitioning model.
- Ribosome exchange revisited: a mechanism for translation-coupled ribosome detachment from the ER membrane.
- Signal sequence- and translation-independent mRNA localization to the endoplasmic reticulum.