Subject Areas on Research
- A unique tripartite collision tumor of the esophagus: A case report.
- Basal cell-signet-ring squamous cell carcinoma of the eyelid.
- Cytologically low grade malignancies: an important interpretative pitfall responsible for false negative diagnoses in fine-needle aspiration of the breast.
- Signet ring adenocarcinoma metastatic to the bronchus and mimicking goblet cell hyperplasia. A case report.
- Signet-ring cell carcinoma of the endometrium: a primary tumor masquerading as a metastasis.
- Signet-ring cells in the bone marrow as an indication of cryptic metastasis of breast carcinoma: A case report.
- Uncorrectable ptosis: primary cutaneous signet-ring cell carcinoma.
Keywords of People