Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in prevention of radiation damage to visceral and solid organs in patients requiring radiation therapy of the trunk.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology of mucinous cystadenocarcinoma of the lung: report of a case with radiographic and histologic correlation.
- MDCT evaluation of the growth kinetics of serous and benign mucinous cystic neoplasms of the pancreas.
- Mucinous cystic tumor of the pancreas: an analysis of FNA characteristics with an emphasis on the spectrum of malignancy associated features.
- Pancreatic mucinous cystic neoplasm size using CT volumetry, spherical and ellipsoid formulas: validation study.
- Therapeutic Approach to Cystic Neoplasms of the Pancreas.