Subject Areas on Research
- Claudin-3 and claudin-4 expression in serous papillary, clear-cell, and endometrioid endometrial cancer.
- Epidemiologic and surgicopathologic findings of papillary serous and clear cell endometrial cancers when compared to endometrioid carcinoma.
- Microarray analysis of endometrial carcinomas and mixed mullerian tumors reveals distinct gene expression profiles associated with different histologic types of uterine cancer.
- Platinum/taxane-based chemotherapy with or without radiation therapy favorably impacts survival outcomes in stage I uterine papillary serous carcinoma.
- Prior breast cancer and tamoxifen exposure does not influence outcomes in women with uterine papillary serous carcinoma.
- STAT1 drives tumor progression in serous papillary endometrial cancer.
- The outcome of stage I-II clinically and surgically staged papillary serous and clear cell endometrial cancers when compared with endometrioid carcinoma.
- Villoglandular adenocarcinoma of the endometrium: a clinicopathologic study of 61 cases: a gynecologic oncology group study.
- p27 and cyclin D1 abnormalities in uterine papillary serous carcinoma.
Keywords of People