Subject Areas on Research
- Borderline and malignant serous tumor arising in pelvic lymph nodes: evidence of origin in benign glandular inclusions.
- Pancreatic mucinous cystic neoplasm size using CT volumetry, spherical and ellipsoid formulas: validation study.
- Patterns of gene expression in different histotypes of epithelial ovarian cancer correlate with those in normal fallopian tube, endometrium, and colon.
- Therapeutic Approach to Cystic Neoplasms of the Pancreas.
- Whole-exome sequencing of neoplastic cysts of the pancreas reveals recurrent mutations in components of ubiquitin-dependent pathways.
Keywords of People