Subject Areas on Research
- Cystic Neoplasms of the Pancreas.
- K-ras mutations in Müllerian inclusion cysts associated with serous borderline tumors of the ovary.
- MDCT evaluation of the growth kinetics of serous and benign mucinous cystic neoplasms of the pancreas.
- Overexpression of p21WAF1/CIP1 and MDM2 characterizes serous borderline ovarian tumors.
- Pancreatic cyst fluid protein expression profiling for discriminating between serous cystadenoma and intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm.
- The utility of F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose whole body PET imaging for determining malignancy in cystic lesions of the pancreas.
- Therapeutic Approach to Cystic Neoplasms of the Pancreas.
- Whole-exome sequencing of neoplastic cysts of the pancreas reveals recurrent mutations in components of ubiquitin-dependent pathways.
Keywords of People