Subject Areas on Research
- Does time interval between surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy administration in advanced ovarian cancer carry a prognostic impact? An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study ancillary study.
- Frequency of "incidental" serous tubal intraepithelial carcinoma (STIC) in women without a history of or genetic risk factor for high-grade serous carcinoma: A six-year study.
- Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm (IPMN) with extra-pancreatic mucin: a case series and review of the literature.
- Morphologic correlates of molecular alterations in extrauterine Müllerian carcinomas.
- Notch3 pathway alterations in ovarian cancer.
- Opposing effects of cancer-type-specific SPOP mutants on BET protein degradation and sensitivity to BET inhibitors.
- Polymorphisms in stromal genes and susceptibility to serous epithelial ovarian cancer: a report from the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Venous thromboembolism, interleukin-6 and survival outcomes in patients with advanced ovarian clear cell carcinoma.
Keywords of People