Subject Areas on Research
- A Diffuse Leptomeningeal Glioneuronal Tumor Without Diffuse Leptomeningeal Involvement: Detailed Molecular and Clinical Characterization.
- Craniotomy for tumor treatment in an intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging unit.
- Genomic analysis demonstrates that histologically-defined astroblastomas are molecularly heterogeneous and that tumors with MN1 rearrangement exhibit the most favorable prognosis.
- Glioneuronal tumors of the central nervous system.
- Intelligence and adaptive function in children diagnosed with brain tumour during infancy.
- Morphological and molecular features of astroblastoma, including BRAFV600E mutations, suggest an ontological relationship to other cortical-based gliomas of children and young adults.
- PIK3CA mutation in a mixed dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumor and rosette forming glioneuronal tumor, a case report and literature review.