Subject Areas on Research
- A child with refractory complex partial seizures, right temporal ganglioglioma, contralateral continuous electrical status epilepticus, and a secondary Landau-Kleffner autistic syndrome.
- A comprehensive analysis of 41 patients with rosette-forming glioneuronal tumors of the fourth ventricle.
- Comparison of patient age with MR imaging features of gangliogliomas.
- Cortical localization of temporal lobe language sites in patients with gliomas.
- Gangliogliomas: characterization by registered positron emission tomography-MR images.
- Glioneuronal tumors of the central nervous system.
- Long-term seizure control outcomes after resection of gangliogliomas.
- Malignant supratentorial ganglioglioma (ganglion cell-giant cell glioblastoma): a case report and review of the literature.
- Novel case of recurrent intraventricular atypical central neurocytoma with prominent gangliogliomatous differentiation in a 10-year-old boy with 10 years of follow up.
- Papillary glioneuronal tumor: a new variant of mixed neuronal-glial neoplasm.
Keywords of People