Subject Areas on Research
- A child with refractory complex partial seizures, right temporal ganglioglioma, contralateral continuous electrical status epilepticus, and a secondary Landau-Kleffner autistic syndrome.
- A comprehensive analysis of 41 patients with rosette-forming glioneuronal tumors of the fourth ventricle.
- Carboplatin chemotherapy for progressive intramedullary spinal cord low-grade gliomas in children: three case studies and a review of the literature.
- Comparison of patient age with MR imaging features of gangliogliomas.
- Cortical localization of temporal lobe language sites in patients with gliomas.
- Ex vivo pediatric brain tumors express Fas (CD95) and FasL (CD95L) and are resistant to apoptosis induction.
- Gangliogliomas: characterization by registered positron emission tomography-MR images.
- Glioneuronal Tumor With Features of Ganglioglioma and Neurocytoma Arising in the Fourth Ventricle: A Report of 2 Unusual Cases and a Review of Infratentorial Gangliogliomas.
- Glioneuronal tumors of the central nervous system.
- Intraventricular ganglioglioma.
- Long-term seizure control outcomes after resection of gangliogliomas.
- Malignant supratentorial ganglioglioma (ganglion cell-giant cell glioblastoma): a case report and review of the literature.
- Novel case of recurrent intraventricular atypical central neurocytoma with prominent gangliogliomatous differentiation in a 10-year-old boy with 10 years of follow up.
- Papillary glioneuronal tumor: a new variant of mixed neuronal-glial neoplasm.
Keywords of People