Subject Areas on Research
- A phase II study of temozolomide vs. procarbazine in patients with glioblastoma multiforme at first relapse.
- Clinical and molecular characteristics of gliosarcoma and modern prognostic significance relative to conventional glioblastoma.
- Cytotoxicity of alpha-particle-emitting astatine-211-labelled antibody in tumour spheroids: no effect of hyperthermia.
- Gliosarcoma metastatic to the leptomeninges and dura.
- Molecular and clonal evolution in recurrent metastatic gliosarcoma.
- Patterns of care and outcomes in gliosarcoma: an analysis of the National Cancer Database.
- Rational identification of a novel peptide for targeting nanocarriers to 9L glioma.