Subject Areas on Research
- A targeted and adjuvanted nanocarrier lowers the effective dose of liposomal amphotericin B and enhances adaptive immunity in murine cutaneous leishmaniasis.
- Biochemical characterization of Leishmania major aquaglyceroporin LmAQP1: possible role in volume regulation and osmotaxis.
- Compartmental responses to acute osmotic stress in Leishmania major result in rapid loss of Na+ and Cl-.
- Engagement of NKG2D on bystander memory CD8 T cells promotes increased immunopathology following Leishmania major infection.
- Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis Virus Expands a Population of NKG2D+CD8+ T Cells That Exacerbates Disease in Mice Coinfected with Leishmania major.
- Pathogen Evasion of Chemokine Response Through Suppression of CXCL10.