Subject Areas on Research
- A novel model for IFN-γ-mediated autoinflammatory syndromes.
- A targeted and adjuvanted nanocarrier lowers the effective dose of liposomal amphotericin B and enhances adaptive immunity in murine cutaneous leishmaniasis.
- Biochemical characterization of Leishmania major aquaglyceroporin LmAQP1: possible role in volume regulation and osmotaxis.
- Compartmental responses to acute osmotic stress in Leishmania major result in rapid loss of Na+ and Cl-.
- Cytokine-secreting follicular T cells shape the antibody repertoire.