Subject Areas on Research
- Capillary Hemangioma of the Tympanic Membrane.
- Capillary hemangioma of the fourth ventricle in an infant. Case report and review of the literature.
- Congenital pulmonary capillary hemangiomatosis: Report of two cases and review of the literature.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic challenges.
- Fetal constrictive pericardial defect with pulmonary capillary hemangiomatosis.
- Ipsilateral facial and uveal arteriovenous and capillary angioma, microphthalmos, heterochromia of the iris, and hypotony: an oculocutaneous syndrome simulating Sturge-Weber syndrome.
- Kasabach-merritt phenomenon: a retrospective study of treatment with vincristine.
- Late growth of infantile hemangiomas in children >3 years of age: A retrospective study.
- Limited utility of repeated vital sign monitoring during initiation of oral propranolol for complicated infantile hemangioma.
- Mosaic Attenuation: Etiology, Methods of Differentiation, and Pitfalls.
- Periocular infantile hemangioma masquerading as dacryocele.
- Retinal vasoproliferative tumors: surgical management and histological findings.
- Salivary levels of angiopoietin-2 in infants with infantile haemangiomas treated with and without systemic propranolol.
- Spinal capillary hemangioma in infants: report of two cases and review of the literature.
- Spinal cavernous and capillary hemangiomas in adults.
- Systemic timolol exposure following topical application to infantile hemangiomas.