Subject Areas on Research
- 2',3'-dideoxy-beta-L-5-fluorocytidine inhibits duck hepatitis B virus reverse transcription and suppresses viral DNA synthesis in hepatocytes, both in vitro and in vivo.
- Effects of liver growth factors on hepadnavirus replication in chronically infected duck hepatocytes.
- Inhibitory effect of 2'-fluoro-5-methyl-beta-L-arabinofuranosyl-uracil on duck hepatitis B virus replication.
- Phosphorylation of DHBV pre-S: identification of the major site of phosphorylation and effects of mutations on the virus life cycle.
- Residues critical for duck hepatitis B virus neutralization are involved in host cell interaction.
- The SATE pronucleotide approach applied to acyclovir: part II. Effects of bis(SATE)phosphotriester derivatives of acyclovir on duck hepatitis B virus replication in vitro and in vivo.