Subject Areas on Research
- Effectiveness of the Middle East respiratory syndrome-coronavirus protocol in enhancing the function of an Emergency Department in Qatar.
- Environmental sampling for respiratory pathogens in Jeddah airport during the 2013 Hajj season.
- Importance of Neutralizing Monoclonal Antibodies Targeting Multiple Antigenic Sites on the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Spike Glycoprotein To Avoid Neutralization Escape.
- Mice lacking expression of secondary lymphoid organ chemokine have defects in lymphocyte homing and dendritic cell localization.
- No serologic evidence for zoonotic canine respiratory coronavirus infections among immunocompetent adults.
- Sparse evidence of MERS-CoV infection among animal workers living in Southern Saudi Arabia during 2012.
- Surveillance for emerging respiratory viruses.
Keywords of People